David D. Daul
Areas of Practice
Admitted to Bar:
Metropolitan State University of Denver (B.A., 1998)
Masters of Science, Computer Information Systems (M.A. 2000)
University of Denver College of Law (J.D., 2003)
Judge Advocate General (US Army JAG, Military Attorney) Former Chief of Military Justice, Joint Task Force Guantanamo Bay, Cuba. Currently Mr. Daul is assigned to the 13th Legal Operations Detachment, where he is an Adjunct Professor of Law at the United States Army JAG School, University of VA, campus.
Past and Present Adjunct Faculty:
- Northeast Wisconsin Technical College
- University of Phoenix
- Concordia University Wisconsin
- Lakeland College
- Adjunct Professor of Law at the United States Army JAG School, University of VA, campus.
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Brown County Bar Association
- Eastern District of Wisconsin Bar Association
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- Wisconsin Academy of Trial Lawyers
- Village of Bellevue Board of Trustees
- Downtown Green Bay Rotary Club
- Green Bay YMCA Camp U-Nah-Li-Yah "Y's Men" President Elect
- Bellevue Business Association
- Cub Master Cub Scout Pack 4006
- Board of Directors Brown County Innovation, Inc.