David D. Daul
Areas of Practice
Admitted to Bar:
Metropolitan State University of Denver (B.A., 1998)
Masters of Science, Computer Information Systems (M.A. 2000)
University of Denver College of Law (J.D., 2003)
Judge Advocate General (US Army JAG, Military Attorney) Former Chief of Military Justice, Joint Task Force Guantanamo Bay, Cuba. Former Adjunct Professor of Law at the United States Army JAG School, University of VA, campus. Former Legal Officer for the 330th Medical Brigade at Fort Sheridan, Illinois. Current, Group Judge Advocate for the 649th Regional Support Group, Cedar Rapids, IA.
Past and Present Adjunct Faculty:
- Northeast Wisconsin Technical College
- University of Phoenix
- Concordia University Wisconsin
- Lakeland College
- Adjunct Professor of Law at the United States Army JAG School, University of VA, campus.
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Brown County Bar Association
- Eastern District of Wisconsin Bar Association
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- Wisconsin Academy of Trial Lawyers
- Village of Bellevue Board of Trustees (Former)
- Green Bay YMCA Camp U-Nah-Li-Yah "Y's Men"
- Bellevue Business Association
- Boy Scout Troop Leader Pack 1040
- Board of Directors Brown County Innovation, Inc.
- Board of Directors T2, Inc.